Mental Health Resources
Peers for Progress has developed a catalog of evidence-based, easily accessible resources to promote well-being and address common mental health problems (e.g., low mood, lack of satisfying activities, sleep problems, anxiety, etc.).
- Sleep disturbance and sleep hygiene
- Low mood #1 – (See also Reduction in Usual Pleasurable Activities)
- Low mood #2 – (See also Reduction in Usual Pleasurable Activities)
- Reduction in usual, pleasurable activities and Activation – (See also Low Mood #1 and #2)
- Overuse of pills, food, alcohol
- Generalized anxiety
- Problem solving as psychological aspirin
- Social skills / Family and relationship skills
- Social support – getting and giving
- Cognitive restructuring – stop making mountains out of molehills
- A general guide to worksite mental health for owners and managers
This page is in the process of being updated.